Summary: The DIY silhouette Christmas accent or ornament is extremely easy to make. However, if you’re keeping it as a special memento or keepsake, keep them safely in large storage bags.
- You can engage your child to make this simple yet stunning ornament. They can be beautiful homemade gifts. Many people love collecting keepsakes for their kids, especially during the holidays.
- You can hang up ornaments with photos of your kids. A puzzle piece board full of Christmas ornaments can relieve special moments and memories. Your children can feel proud to see those things on the tree.
- You can cherish the silhouette Christmas ornament throughout the year. You can also make awesome gifts for your family members and grandparents.
The materials you need for this silhouette craft are black sharpie, matte shrink film, scissors, single hole punch, your child’s picture, and yarn, red and thin ribbon.
Discerning some crafts
One of the best silhouette ornaments and styles can be the holiday sign and Jingle All the way style. It looks wonderful in your dining room. Making this piece is also loads of fun.
- How about trying some reversible holiday pieces and blocks? They are very flexible and you can also disassemble them and keep them in large storage bags.
- These lit and amazing blocks have been ruling décor ideas for a few years. You can use decorative and pretty glass blocks and personalized them to your needs and preferences. You can create lamps and bulbs in your name’s designs.
- You can stick the pretty Jingle All the Way frame in your entrance. It could be a foyer or normal entrance.
- You can easily change the frame to match your red and gold Christmas color scheme.
You can customize etched Pyrex Dishes for your family members. Create some awe-inspiring Santa Sacks and personalize them as per your needs. You can play around with a bunch of wood carvings.
Reusable, DIY gift ideas and tags
You can easily make the wood gift tags to make them look amazing on packages. You can love the fact that you can reuse them as home décor. You can also use them during the holidays.
- You can explore new some wood ovals and clipboard shapes. You can induce some silhouette crafts into the mix. You can use the gift tags and interchange them with other ornaments.
- You can categorize them as another crucial project. You can then use paint, ribbon, and fabric scraps for making the most beautiful clipboard shapes and designs. The process is quite simple.
- You need unfinished ovals of wood. The acrylic paint must feature folk art. It could be Patina, Jamaican sea, Citrus Green, Calypso Sky, Asphaltum, Yellow Citron, wrought Iron, and Yellow Ochre.
The other things are Mod Podge matte and fabric. You also need fabric scraps and mini-set or Maya chipboard portraits. If you cannot find these materials, you can create your own clip art or Cricut.
You need the right ribbons, scissors, paintbrushes, and pencil and a hot glue gun. You are now ready to roll.