Nowadays lots of people want to know about the natural anti-aging drink. Here you will find the recipe for Anti-aging Juice Recipe and its benefits. You will find all ingredient in your nearest shop.
Table of Contents
- 1 Cup Blackberries (144 g)
- 6 Whole Cherry (49 g)
- 3 Large Strawberry (54 g)
- Pick best and fresh fruit for you juice
- Wash fruit properly
- Put all fruits into a good juicer.
Anti-aging Juice Nutrition Fact
One serving of this juice contains this nutrition.
- 106 Calories
- 0.76g Fat
- 2g Protein
- 33.45g Carbohydrates
- 49.8ug Vitamin C
- 116ug Vitamin A
- 1.05mg Vitamin E
- 31ug Vitamin K
- 0.08mg Thiamin
- 0.09mg Riboflavin
- 0.9mg Niacin
- 0.13mg Vitamin B6
- 21ug Folate
- 24mg Calcium
- 0.8mg Iron
- 21mg Magnesium
- 42mg Phosphorus
- 306mg Potassium
- 1mg Sodium
- 0.39mg Zinc
Benefits Of This Anti-aging Juice
This juice is the mix of three fruit. (Blueberries, cherries, and strawberries) So you can almost all benefits of those fruits. Here is some of them
1. High amount specific antioxidants, such as phenol’s, anthocyanins, and flavonoids. A research also shows wild blueberries can increase high amount antioxidants. which is very important for skin.
2. Vitamin K is very helpful to prevent heart disease.
3. It helps to maintain the collagen that keeps skin looking firm.
4. You will get lots of melatonin, because of Cherries.
5. Help to maintain human body’s ideal pH balance. Because Cherries are alkaline content foods.
6. Research shows that cherries are good for lighting skin. It helps to regenerate and rejuvenate.(3)
7. Strawberry contains many helpful acids such as Ellagic acid and Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). Those help to remove dead skin, prevent acne and high pigmentation.(2)
For more information, visit Walnuts Nutrition Facts.